• The Art of the Bloody Mary build contest will be held at Thelma Sadoff Center for the Arts on Sunday, February 11th, 2024. Contest/competition will be between bartenders from participating locations. A $500 prize will be awarded in three categories: Most Creative, People’s Choice, and Best Taste.
• You will be judged by 3 people of Destination Lake Winnebago Region’s choosing. NO ONE WILL BE DRINKING/EATING YOU BLOODY MARY. IT IS FOR DISPLAY ONLY. Bloody Marys will be on display throughout the day.
• Sunday, February 11th you will need to arrive at THELMA by 10:00am (more Thelma details to come). You will have half an hour to build your Bloody Mary starting at 11:00am. Destination Lake Winnebago Region will provide a $200 stipend to each tavern owner to help cover cost of supplies.
• Have all products that you will be using for your one Bloody Mary build prepared before you arrive at THELMA. You are simply doing the “build” at Thelma.
• Please bring two gallons of your specialty Bloody Mary mix in a container that is easy to pour. Your mix will also be judged on taste. There will be a blind taste test and the community will decide the winner. You will not have to help with this.
• Your Bloody Mary will also be judged by the community for People’s Choice, so make sure to encourage your customers to attend and vote!
• Please email Darcie Holte, email@example.com to confirm your participation no later than December 15, 2023.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday, February 11, 2024!