Consider This Your Welcome Mat
Read all about it! With the Lake Winnebago Region Destination Guide, you’ll find all the whats, whens, wheres, whys, and how-tos of our great destination all in one place. View our Destination Guide below!
It’s Time to be Heard – Connect with the Buyer by Partnering with Us!
Destination Lake Winnebago Region is this region’s official Visitors Bureau; we specialize in connecting the consumer with businesses and services in the Lake Winnebago Region. Our goal is to highlight our awesome community to visitors and residents alike!
Each year we publish and continuously distribute the popular Lake Winnebago Region Destination Guide.
We realize your marketing dollar is a precious resource and that is exactly why we focus like a laser beam on offering the best bang for your buck.
This official regional publication is distributed far and wide, it is restocked year-round, and advertisers are also featured online for free. The STATS and the FAQS back our claims!
Get the FAQS
Q: What is the Lake Winnebago Region Destination Guide?
A: Our region’s only official marketing publication and the most cost-effective way to connect with local and visiting buyers, and no advertising price increases in six years!
Q: In addition to a printed ad, are there other formats included free for advertisers?
A: Yes, advertisers are also promoted free on the website fdl.com and frequently when appropriate in the Department of Tourism’s statewide publications and websites.
Q: Who utilized the Destination Guide?
A: 74% of the Visitors Center traffic comes from residents of this region looking to learn more about their own community – the Destination Guide is their go-to resource. Additionally, almost all overnight visitors to our community see the Destination Guide in their hotel room, at large events including EAA, and the magazine is available at hundreds of distribution points throughout the community, region, and state.
Q: Who else uses the Destination Guide?
A: The Destination Guide is a prominent resource for realtors and recruiters working with new Fond du Lac residents and area businesses when onboarding new employees.
- The ONLY Official Destination Guide for our Region
- Each year, approximately 30,000 Destination Guides are distributed and continually restocked statewide, including the six major Welcome Centers throughout the state, and locally in hotels, restaurants, businesses, and public spaces
- The website fdl.com, is one of the community’s most heavily trafficked sites, used by visitors and locals alike; a random 30-day time span shows our page with 45,000 views
- The Wisconsin Department of Tourism website travelwisconsin.com is often in the top five most visited tourism websites in the U.S., potentially exposing your business to millions of consumers from Wisconsin and the Chicago metro area. Appropriate business types gain access to travelwisconsin.com ONLY through Destination Lake Winnebago Region
- Last year, tourism represented over $161 million spent in Fond du Lac County alone, and 75% of that was spent outside of hotels. Over 81% of purchasing decisions made by visitors are based on Destination Guides
For more info reach out to us at email@example.com