Sunset Cruise at Road America
September 2 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm$25
Get an up-close look at Road Americas legendary race circuit from your own car or motorcycle (on select dates). This activity is not high-speed but is a leisurely, low-speed, 3-lap experience of the sweeping, rolling 4-mile track. It is the perfect opportunity for drivers, families, and friends of all ages to experience, first-hand, one of the countrys premier road-racing circuits. Sunset Cruise at Road America is a leisurely, low-speed, 3-lap experience of the iconic 4-mile track with your own vehicle. It is the perfect opportunity to experience one of the premier road courses in the country. This relaxing on-track opportunity is a bucket list experience for locals and fans worldwide!
Sunset Cruise runs on select dates from May through October. Space is limited. Advance registration is required.
- Each participant must sign an insurance waiver you will receive an email with an online link to the waiver the week of or you can complete a waiver upon arrival.
- The driver must possess a valid drivers license.
- Passengers (including minors with guardian) are allowed provided they have a seat and seat belts.
- Trucks, Motorcycles, SUVs, and vans are allowed for Sunset Cruise, but CANNOT exceed 8 feet in height.
- Ensure your vehicle has at minimum 1/2 tank of fuel.
- Minimum age for motorcyclists is 16 years old, helmets are encouraged.
Tickets available at https://www.roadamerica.com/sunset-cruise