What makes Fond du lac the ideal destination to host meetings, conventions, trade-shows and retreats starts with our location? Just a one-hour's drive for over 70% of the population of Wisconsin - meeting attendees will quickly come to value the time not spent in their car.
While it might be the attendees that benefit the most from the short drive to our community, it is the CEO that will most value the low cost of meeting in Fond du Lac. It is possible for offsite meetings to cost organizations from 5%-10% less than some of our nearest competitors.
Well attended, inexpensive off-site meetings? Now that sounds like a recipe for success!We have facilities for large and small group.
- Over 660 hotel/motel rooms
- Over 28,000 sq. ft. for exhibits
- Up to 7,000 sq. ft. for large meetings
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- Ample parking at all hotels/motels at no cost
- ...and more!
Fond du Lac's two full-service banquet properties bookend our community and offer the meeting planner two great options:
- The Holiday Inn with over 8000 square feet of meeting space is conveniently located right off the 41 corridor. Once on property attendees for groups of up to 200 will enjoy all the benefits of meeting and staying at one of the country's most respected hotel chains. After the meeting is over, attendees can walk across the street to enjoy 27 holes of golf on the rolling terrain of Rolling Meadows Golf Course.
- The Retlaw Plaza with just under 8000 square feet of meeting space is our community's stately historic property, located in the heart of our resurgent Downtown District. Groups of up to 200 can meet all day and then enjoy the community's vibrant nightlife and arts & entertainment venue The Thelma without ever getting in their cars.