- Yoga instructor & artist
- (Daughter Emerson Vahlsing: Kid & aspiring fashion designer)
1. Describe the Fond du Lac Area in one sentence.
Lora: An affordable family friendly destination with great food, fun local shopping and beautiful scenery plus we have a growing arts scene, particularly Downtown!
2. If you could have a $1000 shopping spree, what local stores would you choose to shop at?
Lora: Lillians, Gallery & Frame
and Living Light Studio
Emerson: Mike's Music
3. What is your favorite park in the Fond du Lac Area and why?
Lora: Lakeside Park because it's clean, has beautiful scenery and has playgrounds for children of different ages. A friend from the Milwaukee area always remarks what a great park Lakeside Park is!
Emerson: Lakeside Park because it is fun!
4. What is your favorite way to spend a day in the Fond du Lac Area?
Lora: A bagel sandwich at The Bagelmeister is a great way to spend a leisurely Saturday morning.
Emerson: I like to go to Mike's Music to buy music and supplies for my uke.
5. If you could have lunch/dinner with anyone, where would you bring them in the Fond du Lac Area and what activities would you do with them?
Lora: Dinner at Northwinds and ice cream from Kelley Country Creamery for dessert. I would also bring them to a Foot of the Lake Poetry reading at the Thelma Sadoff Center for the Arts or invite them for Tour the Town Art Walk.
Emerson: Go to BackYard Grill and then we would go to Forest Mall to buy some clothes.