- Archery Technician/Student at UW-Fond du Lac
1. Where were the last two restaurants in the Fond du Lac Area that you had an amazing meal?
My girlfriend and I recently shared a delicious breakfast at The Oasis Family Restaurant. You just can't beat their omelets, fries or coffee. If I'm looking for an evening meal to take my girlfriend on a date, we will head over to Ala Roma for some fresh pasta!
2. If you could have a $1000 shopping spree, what local stores would you choose to shop at?
My first choice would be Dutch's Trading Post because through working there, I know what quality products and services they provide. Plus it doesn't hurt to upgrade to a new Mathews or Hoyt bow every once in a while.
3. What is your favorite season and what is that "one thing" you absolutely have to do every year in that season?
Fall is definitely my favorite season for many reasons. I spend hours hunting in the woods, watching the trees change color and studying how all different types of animals interact with each other.
4. What is your favorite thing to do on or near Lake Winnebago?
In the winter I enjoy going to Lake Winnebago to watch Radar Runs. It's a great opportunity to hang out with friends and family as well as watch snowmobiles, ATV's and motor bikes scream across the ice at high speeds.
5. What is your favorite park in the Fond du Lac Area and why?
I love going to Kiekhaefer Park for a walk in the countryside. I can climb up the tower and overlook the Fond du Lac region as well as much of the park. It's also a great place to find geocaches including the one that I hid secretly off the beaten path.