- Fond du Lac, is the gateway to the Fox River Valley, and located in east-central Wisconsin at the center of the state's population.
- Founded: June 6, 1836
- Population in 2012: 43,045
In Fond du Lac, we offer a lot more than just incredible natural resources. We have some fantastic community resources, too. No matter what you are looking for, we hope you will find it here. Regularly ranking as one of the safest cities in the U.S. Fond du Lac is not only a great place to live it is a great place to visit.
Assisted Living Facilities
- Woodlands Senior Park , 77 Wisconsin American Drive , 920-922-8770 , Woodlands Senior Park is a family-owned-and-operated assisted-living facility that is dedicated to providing a quality home-like environment to older adults who may need limited care with various daily needs. We offer 24/7 nursing care. Our facility is impeccably kept and the views are priceless!
- Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership , 131 S. Main Street , 920-322-2006 , Working to create a thriving Downtown District, the Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership supports Downtown businesses and organizes events, including the annual Fondue Fest and the Downtown Farmers Market. The Farmers Market is held 8am-12pm Sat (May-Oct) on Main Street and provides a great opportunity to visit all the Downtown shops, art galleries, and restaurants.
- Tour the Town Art Walk - Gallery Night , 920-921-1144 , Gallery Night is a fun and free way to explore the arts in Fond du Lac. Each gallery offers a unique art experience with changing exhibits featuring local and regional artists. Most participating galleries are within walking distance of each other. Enjoy artist talks, demonstrations, hands-on projects, music, and more. Start your own art collection or add to your existing collection and support the local economy with one-of-a-kind gifts of art. Gallery Night hours are 5-9pm. 2019 dates: Jan 25, Mar 29, May 31, Aug 16, Oct 4, and Dec 6.
- IGNITE! Business Success , 23 S. Main Street Suite 101 , 920-921-9500 , Ready to start or grow your business? IGNITE! Business Success is the go-to resource network for innovators and entrepreneurs in Fond du Lac County.
- Campbellsport Chamber of Commerce , P.O. Box 535 , Campbellsport , 920-948-8679 , Through the mutual efforts of our members, the Campbellsport Area Chamber of Commerce strives to provide local information and promote our assets as well as pride and togetherness in our community and enhance and create business opportunities.
- City of Waupun , 201 E. Main Street , Waupun , 920-324-7900 , You'll find Waupun nestled along the southern branch of the Rock River and just east of the Horicon National Wildlife Refuge. Small-town charm and a strong sense of community abound, making Waupun a natural getaway destination. Whether you're adventurous, interested in the arts, or enjoy festivals, you'll find something naturally appealing about Waupun. Plan your next getaway at www.visitwaupun.com. Waupun, it's a place to work, a place to play, a place to rise. Naturally. HORICON MARSH-HIKING-SCULPTURE TOURS- BICYCLING-GOLF & DISC GOLF-FARMERS MARKET- AQUATIC CENTER-ARTS
- Ripon Chamber of Commerce , 114 Scott Street , Ripon , 920-748-6764 , The Ripon Area Chamber of Commerce strives to be an advocate for business, serve as the primary catalyst for a vibrant economy that stimulates and retains jobs, and be the champion to create strong communities for the Ripon Chamber area, resulting in an enhanced quality of life.
- Bryanna's Bakery , 248 S. Park Avenue , 920-922-8056 , Stop in and view our delicious selection of French pastries, cakes for all occasions, cookies, tarts, and Mexican bread. We use only the finest ingredients. Closed Mon-Tues.
- Central Barber , 4 N. Main Street , 920-921-8636 , In the heart of the Downtown District. State-licensed and certified barbers offer flat tops, tapered cuts, fades, and more! We're the real barbers, serving the Fond du Lac Area for 50 years and a Reader's Choice Award winner for 2018.
City Government & City Resources
- City of Fond du Lac , 160 S Macy St , 920-929-3250
- Lakeside Park , 160 S. Macy Street , 920-929-2950
- Rental Information for City Parks and Shelters , 920-322-3460
- Marian University , 45 S. National Avenue , 920-923-8115 , Marian University was founded in 1936 by the Congregation of Sisters of St. Agnes and offers more than 40 undergraduate, adult, and graduate degree programs. Inspiring student success, the University lives its core values as a community committed to learning, dedicated to service and social justice, and joined together by spiritual traditions.
- University of Wisconsin-Fond du Lac , 400 University Drive , 920-929-1100 , A UW-Oshkosh campus combining the resources of a world-class university system with the benefits of attending a small liberal arts college with small classes close to home. Earn your Associate or Bachelor's Degree. Guaranteed transfer program and affordable tuition.
- Moraine Park Technical College , 235 N. National Avenue , 920-922-8611 , Established in 1912, Moraine Park Technical College offers more than 100 Associate of Applied Science Degrees, technical diplomas, apprenticeships and certificates. We also offer training for businesses.
County Government & County Resources
- Fond du Lac County , 160 S Macy St , 920-929-3155
- Fond du Lac County Parks & Fairgrounds , 520 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-929-3169 , Whether you travel in an RV or a pop-up camper, are visiting for Walleye Weekend, EAA, or just passing through, we welcome you to enjoy our park facilities! Swimming and fun are available right next door at our beautiful Aquatic Center and Play Area. Water and sewer hookups available. With 75 acres of over 60,000 square feet of exhibit space, Fond du Lac County Fairgrounds is the best possible site for your next event!
- Fond du Lac County Historical Society , 336 Old Pioneer Rd , 920-922-0991
- Village of North Fond du Lac , 16 Garfield St , North Fond du Lac , 920-929-3765
- Spectrum Banquet Facility , 605 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-923-5190 , New all-inclusive wedding packages starting at only $4,295. Includes everything: food, beer, wedding cake, d.j., chair covers, and much more. We also do quinceaneras, graduations, class reunions, and retirement parties.
- American Legion Trier-Puddy Post #75 , 500 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-921-8106 , Committed to serving the Veterans of Fond du Lac County. American Legion membership is an opportunity to serve the community, share camaraderie with fellow veterans, and honor the fallen. Come visit the newly dedicated James "Maggie" Megellas Fond du Lac County Veterans Memorial Building. Also located in the building is the Fox Hole Bar and Hall. The bar is open to the public, so come in and support your local veterans and stay for dinner! We offer great burgers and appetizers as well a Friday Night Fish Fry.
- C&K Elite Properties , 90 S. Main Street , 920-737-4778 or 920-251-2000 , For rent: professional business single office, multi-office suites, conference/meeting rooms, and banquet hall for small to large groups with a private bar that provides full-service wait staff and great food. Coming soon 2019...a brand-new spa and salon on the second level will provide everything you need to look and feel your best prior to your special event. Packages available with hall rental.
- Bridges at the Rock Banquet Hall , 700 County Park Road , Waupun , 920-324-2621 , The Rock Golf Club boasts a beautifully furnished banquet facility with dramatic views and capacity for any group. A full-service catering staff will pamper you with semi-formal to formal dining packages, and we offer a dramatic sunset staging complete with a backdrop of The Rock Golf Club.
- Woods Floral & Gifts , 36 N. Main Street , 920-922-6780 , Welcome to Wood's Floral & Gifts, an award-winning gift and floral shop located in Downtown Fond du Lac. Step inside and you'll find a unique collection of home decor and gift items that will inspire even the hardest person you shop for (and perhaps a gift for yourself, too)! In addition to being a full-service floral shop, we also carry a large array of sympathy gifts for indoor and outdoor enjoyment. We look forward to sharing our treasures with you!
- Murray Furniture , 401 N. Pioneer Road , 920-922-4777 , Quality Amish-crafted furniture. We feature 30,000 square feet of the finest furniture available. Offering a large selection of living room, dining room, and bedroom furniture distinctively created to fit your lifestyle. Our selection of recliners, sectionals, motion furniture, entertainment centers, lamps and accent pieces are some of the finest you'll find anywhere. Open Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 11am-3pm.
- Kitz and Pfeil True Value Hardware , 40 E. First Street , 920-923-8262 , Celebrating 105 years in business! Your Downtown headquarters for hardware, electrical, plumbing, paint (color matching), lawn and garden, and power equipment. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to serve you!
- Agnesian HealthCare , 430 E. Division Street , 920-929-2300 , The mission of Agnesian HealthCare, a member of SSM Health, is to provide compassionate care that brings hope, health, and wholeness to those we serve by honoring the sacredness and dignity of all persons at every stage of life. We provide a full continuum of care, including acute, surgical, behavioral health, clinic, long-term, emergency, outpatient, and home/hospice care services. Visit www.agnesian.com for locations or to find a provider. Call (844) 225-0147 to schedule an appointment.
Aurora Health Care
, 210 Wisconsin American Drive
, Fond du Lac
, Aurora Health Care has 4 convenient locations in the Fond du Lac area, including Aurora Health Centers in Fond du Lac, North Fond du Lac, Lomira, and Ripon.
Aurora physicians and caregivers provide state-of-the-art medical technologies and caring treatment plans to deliver high-quality, personalized care. The main clinic, located on Highway 23 East, offers primary care-family medicine, internal medicine, and pediatrics. 7 day a week Walk-In Care, outpatient surgery, Aurora Cancer Care, St. Luke's Cardiology, sports health, lab, diagnostics, pharmacy, a comprehensive Vision Center, and Behavioral Health Center.
In addition, we have over 30 sub-specialists, including women's health, podiatry, orthopedics, sports medicine, GI, ENT, pulmonology, vascular surgery, general surgery, bariatric surgery, nephrology, EP, allergy, pain management, and others.
The Aurora Integrative Medicine Center for Well Being in North Fond du Lac combines family medicine, with integrative medicine, including acupuncture, massage, and chiropractics. More information and provider video previews are available at www.aurora.org or by calling 920-907-7000.
- D.R. Kohlman, Inc. , 1117 Church Street , St. Cloud , 920-999-4631 , Specializing in the installation and servicing of heating, air conditioning, and ventilation services to residential and commercial customers in Fond du Lac, Calumet, and Sheboygan counties and beyond for over 40 years! 24-hour emergency service available.
- Society Insurance , 150 Camelot Drive , 920-922-1220 , Society Insurance specializes in protecting restaurants and bars. Society also protects a variety of other businesses, including contractors, convenience stores, hotels, and more. Find an agent today at www.societyinsurance.com!
- State Farm Insurance , 42 N. Main Street , 920-924-4425 , Dear Neighbor, I welcome the opportunity to serve your insurance needs. If you want an insurance company that promises to provide you with friendly, quality, professional service at competitive rates, please don't hesitate to call or stop in. My agency is independently owned, and I recognize that quality service and customer satisfaction must be my most important product. My staff and I are here to ensure that you receive the best possible service. Stop in and see me today.
- Eden Meat Market , 115 E. Main Street , Eden , 920-477-2711 , We are famous for our large selection of fresh-cut, tender steaks and chops; home-cured hams and bacons; and a variety of sausages, jerky, and bratwurst. Check out our website or Facebook page for our weekly specials! Voted Best Meat Market 14 years in a row-come see why! Won numerous awards through Wisconsin Area Meat Processors and Wisconsin State Fair. Open Mon-Fri 7am-6pm, Sat 7am-5pm, closed Sun.
- The Butcher's Block , 221 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-266-8321 , The Butcher's Block has two great locations to serve you! Not only do we have some of the finest meats and home-smoked products in the area, our deli and low-budget catering options are second to none! See us for all your wild-game-processing needs and check out our website for weekly specials. Call or stop in today! "We've Got The Meat!"
- Pampered Paws Salon , 603 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-923-6576 , We strive to provide your pet with exceptional personal service, care, safety, and the absolute best styles in the most comfortable environment possible. Our spa welcomes all breeds of dogs and cats. We also offer delicious treats from our bakery as well as toys to reward your pampered pooch. Open Mon-Sat 8am-5pm.
Places of Worship
- Celebration Assembly , 825 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-922-3990 , "WHERE EVERYBODY IS FAMILY" Sunday worship service-Sun 10:30am (nursery and kids' church available), Sunday School 9:30am with classes for students in elementary school through high school, plus an adult and Spanish class. Wednesday "Family Night" - 6:30pm (with youth and adult ministries).
- Queen of the Holy Rosary Mediatrix of Peace Shrine , W5703 Shrine Road , Necedah , 608-565-2617 , The Blessed Mother appeared to Mary Ann Van Hoof on November 12, 1949, and for the following 34 years. There are 14 grottos situated on four acres.
- Church of Our Saviour , 363 S. Main Street , 920-922-0020 , June-Aug: Sun 9am, Mon 5:30pm. Sept-May: Sun 8am and 10:30am and Education hour 9:15am. Handicapped accessible. Family friendly.
- Ascension Lutheran Church , 901 County Road V , 920-922-3353 , Sunday Worship 8am and 10:45am. Education Hour (ages 4-adult) 9:30am. Nursery provided. Fully accessible building. (Call for summer hours).
- St. Peter's Lutheran Church & School , 1600 S. Main Street , 920-922-1160 , Thurs 6:30pm, Sun 7:45am and 10:30am (7:45am and 10am during the summer). It's where YOU belong.
Covenant United Methodist Church
, 20 N. Marr Street
, Celebrating 175 years in Downtown Fond du Lac.
Sunday worship: 9am
Sunday School: 10:15am (Sept-May)
Handicapped accessible and hearing assist devices available.
- Grace Christian Church , 1596 4th Street , 920-923-5292 , Passion for God and compassion for people. Services on Sun 9:30am and 6pm except for the first Sunday of the month. Children's Ministry ages birth-6th grade. Services on Wed 7pm. Pursuit Youth grades 7-12 Wed at 6:30pm.
Assembly of God
- Graphic Center , 723 S. Main Street , 920-921-2222 , We earn our customers' business by providing extraordinary value, super-friendly service, and demonstrating a sense of urgency for your printing and signage needs. We have been the Readers Choice Best Award winner for a number of times.
Realtors/Office Space Rental
- Adashun Jones , 1028 S. Main Street , 920-923-4433 or 800-838-1592 , More open houses, experienced agents, award-winning service, and the latest technology. Call Adashun Jones...then call the movers!
- C&K Elite Properties , 90 S. Main Street , 920-737-4778 , For rent: professional business single office, multi-office suites, conference/meeting rooms, and banquet hall for small to large groups with a private bar that provides full-service wait staff and great food. Coming soon 2019...a brand-new spa and salon on the second level will provide everything you need to look and feel your best prior to your special event. Packages available with hall rental.
- wisnet.com , 987 S. Main Street , 920-322-9522 , The Geeks and Creatives of wisnet are the perfect mix of smart and imaginative to bring your brand and culture to life in an easy-to-update WordPress website, application, digital signage, and more. Add the Geeks and Creatives of wisnet to your team and go fearlessly into the net.