- Fond du Lac, is the gateway to the Fox River Valley, and located in east-central Wisconsin at the center of the state's population.
- Founded: June 6, 1836
- Population in 2012: 43,045
In Fond du Lac, we offer a lot more than just incredible natural resources. We have some fantastic community resources, too. No matter what you are looking for, we hope you will find it here. Regularly ranking as one of the safest cities in the U.S. Fond du Lac is not only a great place to live it is a great place to visit.
Assisted Living Facilities
- Woodlands Senior Park , 77 Wisconsin American Drive , 920-922-8770 , Woodlands Senior Park is a family-owned and operated Assisted Living facility that is dedicated to providing a quality home-like environment to older adults who may need limited care with various daily needs. We offer 24/7 nursing care. Our facility is impeccably kept and the views are priceless!
- Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership , 131 S. Main Street , 920-322-2006 , Working to create a thriving Downtown District, the Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership supports Downtown businesses and organizes events, including the annual Fondue Fest and the Downtown Farmers Market. The Farmers Market is held 8am-12pm Sat, (May-Oct) on Main Street and provides a great opportunity to visit all the Downtown shops, art galleries, and restaurants.
- Tour the Town Art Walk - Gallery Night , 920-921-1144 , Gallery Night is open to the public and is a fun and free way to explore the arts in Fond du Lac. Each gallery offers a unique art experience with changing exhibits featuring local and regional artists. Artist talks, demonstrations, hands-on projects, music, and more. Gallery night is from 5-9pm, though some participants have limited hours. Start your own art collection or add to your existing collection and support the local economy with one-of-a-kind gifts of art. Parking is free during Gallery Night. 2018 dates: Jan 26, Apr 6, Jun 1 and Nov 2.
- IGNITE! Business Success , 23 S. Main Street Suite 101 , 920-921-9500 , Ready to start or grow your business? IGNITE! Business Success is the go-to resource network for innovators and entrepreneurs in Fond du Lac County.
- Campbellsport Chamber of Commerce , P.O. Box 535 , Campbellsport , 920-948-8679 , Through the mutual efforts of our members, the Campbellsport Area Chamber of Commerce strives to provide local information and promote our assets as well as pride and togetherness in our community, and enhance and create business opportunities.
City of Waupun
, 201 E. Main Street
, Waupun has all the charm of a small town-with all the appeal of a thriving community. And whether you're enjoying great city gatherings or the great outdoors, it's only natural when you're in Waupun.
Plan your next adventure at www.visitwaupun.com. A place to work, a place to play, a place to rise. Naturally. HORICON MARSH-HIKING-SCULPTURE TOURS- BICYCLING-GOLF & DISC GOLF-FARMERS MARKET- AQUATIC CENTER-ARTS
- Bryanna's Bakery , 248 S. Park Avenue , 920-922-8056 , Stop in and view our delicious selection of French pastries, cakes for all occasions, cookies, tarts, and Mexican bread. We use only the finest ingredients. Closed Mon-Tues.
- Fishy's Bakery , N6451 S. Pioneer Road , 920-923-4321 , Combine an old-fashioned bakery and an old-fashioned candy store and you have the sweetest place in Fond du Lac! Fishy's Bakery has your favorite donuts, muffins, turnovers, and so much more! We also have cakes for all occasions! Open Tues-Sat 7am-2pm.
- Central Barber , 4 N. Main Street , 920-921-8636 , In the heart of the Downtown District. State-licensed and certified barbers offer flat tops, tapered cuts, fades, and more! We're the real barbers, serving the Fond du Lac Area for 50 years.
City Government & City Resources
- City of Fond du Lac , 160 S Macy St , 920-929-3250
- Lakeside Park , 160 S. Macy Street , 920-929-2950
- Rental Information for City Parks and Shelters , 920-322-3460
- Marian University , 45 S. National Avenue , 920-923-8115 , Marian University was founded in 1936 by the Congregation of Sisters of St. Agnes and offers more than 40 undergraduate, adult, and graduate degree programs. Inspiring student success, the University lives its core values as a community committed to learning, dedicated to service and social justice, and joined together by spiritual traditions.
- University of Wisconsin-Fond du Lac , 400 University Drive , 920-929-1100 , Combining the resources of a world-class university system with the benefits of attending a small liberal arts college. Earn your Associate of Arts and Science Degree. Guaranteed transfer program and affordable tuition.
- Moraine Park Technical College , 235 N. National Avenue , 920-922-8611 , Established in 1912, Moraine Park Technical College offers more than 100 Associate of Applied Science Degrees, technical diplomas, apprenticeships and certificates. We also offer training for businesses.
County Government & County Resources
- Fond du Lac County , 160 S Macy St , 920-929-3155
- Fond du Lac County Fairgrounds , 920-929-3169
- Fond du Lac County Historical Society , 336 Old Pioneer Rd , 920-922-0991
- Village of North Fond du Lac , 16 Garfield St , North Fond du Lac , 920-929-3765
- Spectrum Banquet Facility , 605 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-923-5190 , New all-inclusive wedding packages starting at only $4,295. Includes everything: food, beer, wedding cake, d.j., chair covers, and much more. We also do quinceaneras, graduations, class reunions, and retirement parties.
- American Legion Trier-Puddy Post #75 , 500 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-921-8106 , Committed to serving the Veterans of Fond du Lac County. American Legion membership is an opportunity to serve the community, share camaraderie with fellow veterans, and honor the fallen. Come visit the newly dedicated James "Maggie" Megellas Fond du Lac County Veterans Memorial Building, home of the American Legion Trier-Puddy Post #75. Also located in the building is the Fox Hole Bar and Hall. The bar is open to the public, so come in and support your local veterans and stay for dinner! We offer great burgers and appetizers as well a Friday Night Fish Fry. We proudly contribute all of our proceeds to veterans' programs and children and youth activities in the Fond du Lac community.
- C&K Elite Properties , 90 S. Main Street , 920-737-4778 , Whether you are planning a corporate anniversary party or a private reception, we offer everything from a private meeting room to a banquet hall with a full-service wait staff, private bar, and a full menu and completely customizable meals that everyone will love. Situated in the heart of the city that includes an outside terrace with indoor/outdoor seating, this is a perfect place to have your next venue. Call today and make your reservations.
- Murray Furniture , 401 N. Pioneer Road , 920-922-4777 , Quality Amish-crafted furniture. We feature 30,000 square feet of the finest furniture available. Offering a large selection of living room, dining room, and bedroom furniture distinctively created to fit your lifestyle. Our selection of recliners, sectionals, motion furniture, entertainment centers, lamps and accent pieces are some of the finest you'll find anywhere. Open Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 11am-3pm.
- Kitz and Pfeil True Value Hardware , 40 E. First Street , 920-923-8262 , Celebrating 105 years in business! Your Downtown headquarters for hardware, electrical, plumbing, paint (color matching), lawn and garden, and power equipment. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to serve you!
- Agnesian HealthCare , 430 E. Division Street , 920-929-2300 , The mission of Agnesian HealthCare provides compassionate care that brings hope, health, and wholeness to those we serve by honoring the sacredness and dignity of all persons at every stage of life. We provide a full continuum of care, including acute, surgical, behavioral health, clinic, long-term, emergency, outpatient, and home/hospice care services. Visit www.agnesian.com for locations or to find a provider. Call (844) 225-0147 to schedule an appointment.
Aurora Health Care
, 210 Wisconsin American Drive
, Fond du Lac
, Aurora Health Care has 4 convenient locations in the Fond du Lac area, including Aurora Health Centers in Fond du Lac, North Fond du Lac, Lomira, and Ripon.
Aurora physicians and caregivers provide state-of-the-art medical technologies and caring treatment plans to deliver high-quality, personalized care. The main clinic, located on Highway 23 East, offers primary care-family medicine, internal medicine, and pediatrics. 7 day a week Walk-In Care, outpatient surgery, Aurora Cancer Care, St. Luke's Cardiology, sports health, lab, diagnostics, pharmacy, a comprehensive Vision Center, and Behavioral Health Center.
In addition, we have over 30 sub-specialists, including women's health, podiatry, orthopedics, sports medicine, GI, ENT, pulmonology, vascular surgery, general surgery, bariatric surgery, nephrology, EP, allergy, pain management, and others.
The Aurora Integrative Medicine Center for Well Being in North Fond du Lac combines family medicine, with integrative medicine, including acupuncture, massage, and chiropractics. More information and provider video previews are available at www.aurora.org or by calling 920-907-7000.
- D.R. Kohlman, Inc. , 1117 Church Street , St. Cloud , 920-999-4631 , Specializing in the installation and servicing of heating, air conditioning, and ventilation services to residential and commercial customers in Fond du Lac, Calumet, and Sheboygan counties and beyond for over 40 years! 24-hour emergency service available.
- Society Insurance , 150 Camelot Drive , 920-922-1220 , Society Insurance specializes in insuring businesses ranging from restaurants and bars to convenience stores and medical offices. Find an agent today at www.societyinsurance.com!
- State Farm Insurance , 42 N. Main Street , 920-924-4425 , Dear Neighbor, I welcome the opportunity to serve your insurance needs. If you want an insurance agency that promises to provide you with friendly, quality, professional service at competitive rates, please don't hesitate to call or stop in. My agency is independently owned, and I recognize that quality service and customer satisfaction must be my most important product. My staff and I are here to ensure that you receive the best possible service. Stop in and see me today.
- Eden Meat Market , 115 E. Main Street , Eden , 920-477-2711 , We are famous for our large selection of fresh-cut, tender steaks and chops; home-cured hams and bacons; and a variety of sausages, jerky, and bratwurst. Check out our website or Facebook page for our weekly specials! Voted Best Meat Market 13 years in a row-come see why! Won numerous awards through Wisconsin Area Meat Processors and Wisconsin State Fair. Open Mon-Fri 7am-6pm, Sat 7am-5pm, closed Sun.
- The Butcher's Block , 400 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-266-8321 , Not only is The Butcher's Block the area's best source for all the fresh-cut and home-smoked meat you could ever want, but our Deli and Catering services are second to none! See us for all your wild-game- processing needs! Check out our website for weekly specials! Two great locations to serve you. We've got the meat! Call or stop by today!
- The Butcher's Block , 221 Prospect Avenue , North Fond du Lac , 920-922-5006 , Not only is The Butcher's Block the area's best source for all the fresh-cut and home-smoked meat you could ever want, but our Deli and Catering services are second to none! See us for all your wild-game- processing needs! Check out our website for weekly specials! Two great locations to serve you. We've got the meat! Call or stop by today!
- Pampered Paws Salon , 603 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-923-6576 , We strive to provide your pet with exceptional personal service, care, safety, and the absolute best styles in the most comfortable environment possible. Our spa welcomes all breeds of dogs and cats. We also offer delicious treats from our bakery as well as toys to reward your pampered pooch. Open Mon-Sat 8am-5pm.
Places of Worship
- Celebration Assembly , 825 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-922-3990 , "WHERE EVERYBODY IS FAMILY" Sun 10:30am-Sunday worship service (nursery and kids' church available), Sunday School 9:30am with classes for students in elementary school through high school, plus an adult and Spanish class. Wednesday "Family Night" - 6:30pm (with youth and adult ministries).
- Queen of the Holy Rosary Mediatrix of Peace Shrine , W5703 Shrine Road , Necedah , 608-565-2617 , The Blessed Mother appeared to Mary Ann Van Hoof on November 12, 1949, and for the following 34 years. There are 14 grottos situated on four acres.
- Church of Our Saviour , 363 S. Main Street , 920-922-0020 , June-Aug: Sun 9am, Mon 5:30pm. Sept-May: Sun 8am and 10:30am and Education hour 9:15am. Handicapped accessible. Family friendly.
- St. Peter's Lutheran Church & School , 1600 S. Main Street , 920-922-1160 , Thurs 6:30pm, Sun 7:45am and 10:30am (7:45am and 10am during the summer). It's where YOU belong.
- Grace Christian Church , 1596 4th Street , 920-923-5292 , Passion for God and compassion for people. Services on Sun 9:30am and 6pm except for the first Sunday of the month. Children's Ministry ages birth-6th grade. Services on Wed 7pm. Pursuit Youth grades 7-12 Wed at 7pm.
Assembly of God
- Graphic Center , 723 S. Main Street , 920-921-2222 , We earn our customers' business by providing extraordinary value, super-friendly service, and demonstrating a sense of urgency for your printing and signage needs. We have received the Readers Choice Best Award for over 10 years in a row.
Realtors/Office Space Rental
- Adashun Jones , 1028 S. Main Street , 920-923-4433 or 800-838-1592 , More open houses, experienced agents, award-winning service, and the latest technology. Call Adashun Jones...then call the movers!
- C&K Elite Properties , 90 S. Main Street , 920-737-4778 , Brand-new Class A offices in Downtown Fond du Lac. From satellite offices to CEO suites, you can design and customize a layout that optimizes your business needs. One to three-year lease incentives with all utilities included with Internet/Wi-Fi available. Centrally located near restaurants, courthouse, and shopping. Call today and let us help you find a perfect office for your business.
- wisnet.com , 987 South Main Street , 920-322-9522 , The geeks and creatives of wisnet find the perfect mix of silly and brilliant to bring your brand to life in an easy-to-update WordPress website or a digital sign app called MarkeyDS. Add the geeks and creatives of wisnet to your team and we'll go fearlessly into the net.