- Fond du Lac, is the gateway to the Fox River Valley, and located in east-central Wisconsin at the center of the state's population.
- Founded: June 6, 1836
- Population in 2012: 43,045
In Fond du Lac, we offer a lot more than just incredible natural resources. We have some fantastic community resources, too. No matter what you are looking for, we hope you will find it here. Regularly ranking as one of the safest cities in the U.S. Fond du Lac is not only a great place to live it is a great place to visit.
Assisted Living Facilities
- Woodlands Senior Park , 77 Wisconsin American Drive , 920-922-8770 , Woodlands Senior Park is a family-owned and operated Assisted Living facility that is dedicated to providing a quality home-like environment to older adults who may need limited care with various daily needs. We offer 24/7 nursing care. Our facility is impeccably kept and the views are priceless!
- Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership , 30 S. Portland Street , 920-322-2006 , Working to create a thriving Downtown District, the Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership supports downtown businesses and organizes events including the annual Fondue Fest and the Downtown Farmers Market. The Farmers Market is held 8am-12pm Sat, May-Oct, on Main Street and provides a great opportunity to visit all the downtown shops, art galleries, and restaurants.
- Tour the Town Art Walk , 920-921-1144 , Fond du Lac's third Friday Art Walk is a monthly celebration of art, music and culture. Tour Fond du Lac's Arts District the third Friday of each month from 5-8pm.
- IGNITE! Business Success , 116 N. Main Street , 920-322-1887 , Ready to start or grow your business? IGNITE! Business Success is the Go-To resource network for innovators and entrepreneurs in Fond du Lac County.
- Campbellsport Chamber of Commerce , P.O. Box 535 , Campbellsport , 920-948-8679 , Through the mutual efforts of our members, the Campbellsport Area Chamber of Commerce strives to provide local information and promote our assets, as well as pride and togetherness in our community and enhance and create business opportunities.
- Bryanna's Bakery , 248 South Park Avenue , 920-922-8056 , Stop in and view our delicious selection of French pastries, cakes for all occasions, cookies, tarts, and Mexican bread. We use only the finest ingredients. Closed Mon-Tues.
- Fishy's Bakery , N6451 S.Pioneer Road , 920-923-4321 , Combine an old-fashioned bakery and an old-fashioned candy store and you have the sweetest place in Fond du Lac! Fishy's Bakery has your favorite donuts, muffins, turnovers, and so much more! We also have CAKES for all occasions! Open Tues-Sat 7am-2pm.
- Horicon Bank & Blue Goose Coffee House , 854 E. Johnson Street , 920-921-3070 , We are a community bank made up of caring bankers committed to helping you, your family and your business succeed. We have been "The Natural Choice" for banking in Fond du Lac since 2005 and enjoy making lives better and more secure in your community. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
- Central Barber , 4 N. Main Street , 920-921-8636 , In the heart of the Downtown District. State-licensed and certified barbers offer flat tops, tapered cuts, fades, and more! We're the real barbers serving the Fond du Lac Area for 50 years.
- Rienzi Cemetery & Chapel Mausoleum , N6101 Highway K , 920-922-4543 , The history of Fond du Lac intertwines with huge oak trees on winding roads at historic Rienzi Cemetery. Perfect for a history buff or someone searching for a quiet place to meditate, Rienzi Cemetery is open to the public all year long. Rienzi is the final resting place for over 1,100 veterans, including Civil War General Edward Bragg, along with early Fond du Lac settlers, such as Territorial Governor Nathaniel Tallmadge, the Father of Fond du Lac; Dr. Mason Darling; and many more. You can tour Fond du Lac's oldest Mausoleum or view a Receiving Vault of old. Visit scenic Rienzi, where the history of Fond du Lac greets you at the gate!
City Government & City Resources
- City of Fond du Lac , 160 S Macy St , 920-929-3250
- Fond du Lac Area Association of Commerce , 207 N Main St , 920-921-9500
- Lakeside Park , 160 S. Macy Street , 920-929-2950
- Rental Information for City Parks and Shelters , 920-322-3460
- Marian University , 45 S. National Avenue , 920-923-8115 , Marian University was founded in 1936 by the Congregation of Sisters of St. Agnes and offers more than 40 undergraduate, adult, and graduate degree programs. Inspiring student success, the University lives its core values as a community committed to learning, dedicated to service and social justice, and joined together by spiritual traditions.
- University of Wisconsin-Fond du Lac , 400 University Drive , 920-929-1100 , Combining the resources of a world-class university system with the benefits of attending a small liberal arts college. Earn the the Associate of Arts and Science Degree. Guaranteed transfer program and affordable tuition.
- Moraine Park Technical College , 235 N. National Avenue , 920-922-8611 , Established in 1912, Moraine Park Technical College offers more than 100 Associate of Applied Science Degrees, technical diplomas, apprenticeships and certificates. We also offer training for businesses.
County Government & County Resources
- Fond du Lac County , 160 S Macy St , 920-929-3155
- Fond du Lac County Economic Development , 140 N Main St , 920-929-2928
- Fond du Lac County Fairgrounds , 920-929-3169
- Fond du Lac County Historical Society , 336 Old Pioneer Rd , 920-922-0991
- Village of North Fond du Lac , 16 Garfield St , North Fond du Lac , 920-929-3765
- Spectrum Banquet Facility , 605 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-923-5190 , New all-inclusive wedding packages starting at only $4295. Includes everything: quinceaneras, graduations, class reunions and retirement parties.
- The Underground , 156 Western Avenue , 920-933-5224 , Private Party Hall for your party! Seating up to 100 people. Private full-service bar, buffet, and custom plated menu options. Located in the Green Dragon.
- American Legion Trier-Puddy Post #75 , 500 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-921-8106 , Committed to serving the Veterans of Fond du Lac County. American Legion membership is an opportunity to serve the community, share camaraderie with fellow veterans, and honor the fallen. Come visit the newly dedicated James "Maggie" Megellas Fond du Lac County Veterans Memorial Building, home of the American Legion Trier-Puddy Post #75. Also located in the building is the Fox Hole Bar and Hall. The bar is open to the public, so come in and support your local veterans and stay for dinner! We offer great burgers and appetizers as well a Friday Night Fish Fry. We proudly contribute all of our proceeds to veterans' programs and children and youth activities in the Fond du Lac community.
- Haentze Floral , 658 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-921-0970 , Established in 1858, Haentze Floral is a family-owned business that spans five generations! Superb quality flowers and plants, creative designs, value and professional service have become our success. We offer a full range of specialty services, including a full-service all-season garden center, and offer the most unique gifts and home decorating accessories in the area! We provide reliable, same-day service to Fond du Lac and surrounding communities and also offer worldwide delivery. Whatever the occasion, 100% customer satisfaction is our guarantee! Open Mon-Fri 8am-5:30pm, Sat 8am-4pm, Sun 10am-3pm.
- Murray Furniture , 401 N. Pioneer Road , 920-922-4777 , Quality Amish Crafted Furniture. We feature 30,000 square feet of the finest furniture available. Offering a large selection of living room, dining room, and bedroom furniture distinctively created to fit your lifestyle. Our selection of recliners, sectionals, motion furniture, entertainment centers, lamps and accent pieces are some of the finest you'll find anywhere. Open Mon-Thurs 9am-7pm, Fri 9am-8pm, Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 11am-4pm.
- Kitz and Pfeil True Value Hardware , 40 E. First Street , 920-923-8262 , Celebrating 104 years in business! Your downtown headquarters for hardware, electrical, plumbing, paint (color matching), lawn and garden, and power equipment. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to serve you!
- Agnesian HealthCare , 430 E. Division Street , 920-929-2300 , The mission of Agnesian HealthCare provides compassionate care that brings Hope, Health, and Wholeness to those we serve by honoring the sacredness and dignity of all persons at every stage of life. We provide a full continuum of care including acute, surgical, behavioral health, clinic, long-term, emergency, outpatient and home/hospice care services. Visit www.agnesian.com for locations or to find a provider. Call (844) 225-0147 to schedule an appointment.
- D.R. Kohlman, Inc. , 1117 Church Street , St. Cloud , 920-999-4631 , Specializing in the installation and servicing of heating, air conditioning, and ventilation services to residential and commercial customers in Fond du Lac, Calumet, and Sheboygan counties and beyond for over 40 years! 24-hour emergency service available.
- Society Insurance , 150 Camelot Drive , 920-922-1220 , Society Insurance specializes in insuring businesses ranging from restaurants and bars to convenience stores and medical offices. Find an agent today at www.societyinsurance.com!
- State Farm Insurance , 42 N. Main Street , 920-924-4425 , Dear Neighbor, I welcome the opportunity to serve your insurance needs. If you want an insurance agency that promises to provide you with friendly, quality, professional service at competitive rates, please don't hesitate to call or stop in. My agency is independently owned, and I recognize that quality service and customer satisfaction must be my most important product. My staff and I are here to ensure that you receive the best possible service. Stop in and see me today.
- Stuart's Landscaping & Garden Center , N7820 Lakeshore Drive , 920-922-8093 , Stuart's provides a full range of landscape design, installation, and maintenance services. Our garden centers offer a broad selection of high-quality plants. We pride ourselves on quality service, healthy plants, and customer satisfaction.
- Eden Meat Market , 115 E. Main Street , Eden , 920-477-2711 , We are famous for our large selection of fresh-cut, tender steaks and chops; home-cured hams and bacons; and a variety of sausages, jerky, and bratwurst. Check out our website and Facebook page for our weekly specials! Voted Best Meat Market 13 years in a row-come see why! Open Mon-Fri 7am-6pm, Sat 7am-6pm, Sat 7am-5pm, closed Sun.
- The Butcher's Block , 400 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-266-8321 , Not only is The Butcher's Block the area's best source for fresh-cut and home-smoked meat you could ever want, but our Deli and Catering services are second to none! See us for all your wild-game processing needs! Check out our website for weekly specials! Two great locations to serve you-We've got the Meat! Call or stop by today!
- The Butcher's Block , 221 Prospect Avenue , North Fond du Lac , 920-922-5006 , Not only is The Butcher's Block the area's best source for fresh-cut and home-smoked meat you could ever want, but our Deli and Catering services are second to none! See us for all your wild-game processing needs! Check out our website for weekly specials! Two great locations to serve you-We've got the Meat! Call or stop by today!
- Pampered Paws Salon , 603 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-923-6576 , We strive to provide your pet with exceptional personal service, care, safety and the absolute best styles in the most comfortable environment possible. Our spa welcomes all breeds of dogs and cats. We also offer delicious treats from our bakery as well as toys to reward your pampered pooch. Open Mon-Sat 8am-5pm.
Places of Worship
- Celebration Assembly , 825 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-922-3990 , "WHERE EVERYBODY IS FAMILY" Sun 10:30am-Worship Service (Nursery and kids' church available), Sunday School 9:30am with classes for students in elementary school through high school, PLUS an adult and Spanish class. Wed "Family Night" 6:30pm (with youth and adult ministries).
- Queen of the Holy Rosary Mediatrix of Peace Shrine , W5703 Shrine Road , Necedah , 608-565-2617 , The Blessed Mother appeared to Mary Ann Van Hoof on November 12, 1949, and for the following 34 years. There are 14 grottos situated on 4 acres.
- Church of Christ of Fond du Lac , 747 E. Scott Street , 920-922-0300 , Sunday Bible Study 9:30am, Sunday Worship 10:30am. Everyone welcome, come worship with us (acapella singing).
- Pilgrim United Church of Christ , 535 Stow Street , 920-921-0415 , Pilgrim United Church of Christ is a progressive Christian church pursuing growth in faith, social justice, and respect for all voices, with Jesus as our model for how to live and love.
- Ascension Lutheran Church , 901 County Road V , 920-922-3353 , Sunday Worship 8am and 10:45am. Education Hour (ages 4-adult) 9:30 am. Nursery provided. Fully accessible building. (Call for summer hours.)
- Church of Our Saviour , 363 S. Main Street , 920-922-0020 , June-Aug: Sun 9am, Mon 5:30pm. Sept-May: Sun 8am and 10:30am and Education hour 9:15am. Handicapped accessible and nursery provided.
- St. Peter's Lutheran Church & School , 1600 S. Main Street , 920-922-1160 , Thurs. 6:30pm, Sun 7:45am and 10:30am (7:45am and 10am during the summer). It's where YOU belong.
Calvary Cross Church
, 21 N. Main Street
, Current Worship Music, Verse by Verse Study, Message from the Bible, and a Family Friendly atmosphere.
- St. Paul's Cathedral , 51 W. Division Street , 920-921-3363 , Sat. 5:30pm Mass and Anointing of the Sick. Sun. 8am SAID Mass, Sun. 10am SUNG Mass.
Assembly of God
- Graphic Center , 723 S. Main Street , 920-921-2222 , We earn our customers' business by providing extraordinary value, super-friendly service, and demonstrating a sense of urgency for your printing and signage needs. We have received the Readers Choice Best Award for 10 years in a row.
- Adashun Jones , 1028 S. Main Street , 920-923-4433 or 800-838-1592 , More open houses, experienced agents, award-winning service, and the latest technology. Call Adashun Jones...Then Call the Movers!
- wisnet.com , 987 South Main Street , 920-322-9522 , The geeks and creatives of wisnet find the perfect mix of silly and brilliant to bring your brand to life in an easy-to-update WordPress website or a digital sign app called MarkeyDS. Add the geeks and creatives of wisnet to your team and we'll go fearlessly into the net.
- Nettie B's Custom Window Treatments , 9 W. Scott Street , 920-924-0627 , Your full-service custom window fashion center since 2000 carries the finest window coverings. In-shop and in-home consultation.