- Fond du Lac, is the gateway to the Fox River Valley, and located in east-central Wisconsin at the center of the state's population.
- Founded: June 6, 1836
- Population in 2012: 43,045
In Fond du Lac, we offer a lot more than just incredible natural resources. We have some fantastic community resources, too. No matter what you are looking for, we hope you will find it here. Regularly ranking as one of the safest cities in the U.S. Fond du Lac is not only a great place to live it is a great place to visit.
Assisted Living Facilities
- Woodlands Senior Park , 77 Wisconsin American Drive , 920-922-8770 , Woodlands Senior Park is a family owned and operated Assisted Living facility that is dedicated to providing a quality home-like environment to older adults who may need limited care with various daily needs. We offer 24/7 nursing care. Our facility is impeccably kept and the views are priceless!
- Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership , 30 S. Portland Street , 920-322-2006 , Working to create a thriving Downtown District, the Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership supports downtown businesses and organizes events including the annual Fondue Fest and the Downtown Farmers Market. The Farmers Market is held from 8am-noon each Saturday, May through October, on Main Street and provides a great opportunity to visit all the downtown shops, art galleries and restaurants.
- Tour the Town Art Walk , 920-921-1144 , Fond du Lac's third Friday Art Walk is a monthly celebration of art, music and culture. Tour Fond du Lac's Arts District the third Friday of each month from 5-8pm.
- IGNITE! Business Success , 116 N. Main Street , 920-322-1887 , Ready to start or grow your business? IGNITE! Business Success is the Go To resource network for innovators and entrepreneurs in Fond du Lac County.
- Campbellsport Chamber of Commerce , P.O. Box 535 , Campbellsport , 920-948-8679 , Through the mutual efforts of our members, the Campbellsport Area Chamber of Commerce strives to provide local information and promote our assets, as well as pride and togetherness in our community and enhance and create business opportunities.
- Bryanna's Bakery , 248 South Park Avenue , 920-922-8056 , Stop in and view our delicious selection of French pastries, cakes for all occasions, cookies, tarts and Mexican bread. We use only the finest ingredients.
- Fishy's Bakery (formerly Bob and Bonnie's Donuts) , N6451 Pioneer Road , 920-923-4321 , Since 1978, we have been Fond du Lac's leading and longest lasting bakery with award-winning flavor year after year. Let us make donuts or cakes for your events.
- Horicon Bank & Blue Goose Coffee House , 854 E. Johnson Street , 920-921-3070 , We are a community bank made up of caring relationship bankers committed to helping you, your family or your business succeed. We have been "The Natural Choice" for banking in Fond du Lac since 2005 and enjoy making lives better and more secure in your community. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
- American Bank , 676 W. Johnson Street , Fond du Lac , 920-922-9292 , Locally owned and independent with six area locations. A reputation for excellence in customer service and the area's leader in home mortgages and new home construction loans. Equal Housing Lender Member. FDIC
- Central Barber , 4 N. Main Street , 920-921-8636 , In the heart of the Downtown District. State licensed and certified barbers offer flat tops, tapered cuts, fades and more! We're the real barbers serving the Fond du Lac Area for 50 years.
- Mr. Marine , 532 Water Street , 920-921-7070 , Fond du Lac's exclusive Mercury-Mercruiser, Hampton and JC Pontoon Boat Dealer. Full service marina with 700 foot dock off Lake Winnebago. Wet and dry storage available. Travel lift service. Boat ramp. Platinum dealer, platinum location!
- Smith Builders , 227 Morris Court , 920-907-8401 , As a full service construction company, we can meet all your building needs. We have the experience and skills to build your new home or renovate your existing home. We build Focus on Energy certified homes.
- Calvary Cemetery , 686 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-923-2202 , Calvary Cemetery, a non-profit Christian Cemetery, has been serving the Fond du Lac community since 1889. We offer a beautiful Chapel of the Risen Christ Mausoleum, indoor and outdoor crypts, niches for cremation, cremation garden, monuments and most recently a beautiful new addition! Consider planning for peace of mind. All Faiths Welcome!
- Rienzi Cemetery & Chapel Mausoleum , N6101 Highway K , 920-922-4543 , The history of Fond du Lac intertwines with huge oak trees on winding roads at historic Rienzi Cemetery. Perfect for a history buff or someone searching for a quiet place to meditate, Rienzi Cemetery is open to the public all year long. Rienzi is the final resting place for over 1000 veterans including Civil War General Edward Bragg along with early Fond du Lac settlers such as Territorial Governor Nathaniel Tallmadge, the Father of Fond du Lac, Dr. Mason Darling and many more. You can tour Fond du Lac's oldest Mausoleum or view a Receiving Vault of old. Visit scenic Rienzi where the history of Fond du Lac greets you at the gate!
City Government & City Resources
- City of Fond du Lac , 160 S Macy St , 920-929-3250
- Fond du Lac Area Association of Commerce , 207 N Main St , 920-921-9500
- Lakeside Park , 160 S. Macy Street , 920-929-2950
- Rental Information for City Parks and Shelters , 920-322-3460
- Marian University , 45 S. National Avenue , 920-923-7650 , Inspiring students to reach their full potential, Marian University was founded in 1936 by the Congregation of Sisters of St. Agnes and serves as a key educational institution for the greater Fond du Lac community. Committed to challenging students academically, Marian University is dedicated to providing an applied, values-based educational experience, centered on the Core Values of Community, Learning, Service, Social Justice, and Spiritual Traditions.
- University of Wisconsin-Fond du Lac , 400 University Drive , 920-929-1100 , Combining the resources of a world-class university system with the benefits of attending a small liberal arts college. Earn the the Associate of Arts and Science Degree. Guaranteed transfer program and affordable tuition.
- Moraine Park Technical College , 235 N. National Avenue , 920-922-8611 , Established in 1912, Moraine Park Technical College offers more than 100 Associate of Applied Science Degrees, technical diplomas, apprenticeships and certificates. We also offer training for businesses.
County Government & County Resources
- Fond du Lac County , 160 S Macy St , 920-929-3155
- Fond du Lac County Economic Development , 140 N Main St , 920-929-2928
- Fond du Lac County Fairgrounds , 920-929-3169
- Fond du Lac County Historical Society , 336 Old Pioneer Rd , 920-922-0991
- Village of North Fond du Lac , 16 Garfield St , North Fond du Lac , 920-929-3765
- Knights of Columbus , 795 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-921-1290 , The KC Hall is open to the public. Our Friday night menu is popular throughout the year. We offer many Wisconsin Fish Fry favorites as well as baked chicken, sandwiches and weekly specials. Dining room hours are 4:30-9pm with the bar opening at 4pm. Check in with our host station when you arrive and enjoy some fresh popcorn with a cold beer or cocktail in our bar room. We also have a beautiful banquet facility to host weddings, anniversaries, business meetings and countless other events. We have recently added an outdoor wedding venue to our backyard!
- Spectrum Banquet Facility , 605 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-923-5190 , New all-inclusive wedding packages starting at only $3500. Includes everything: quinceaneras, graduations, class reunions and retirement parties.
- The Underground , 156 Western Avenue , 920-933-5224 , Private Party Hall for your party! Seating for up to 100 people. Private full service bar for buffet, plated and custom menu options. Located in the Green Dragon.
Fishing & Hunting Supplies
- River Haus Bait & Tackle , 440 N. Brooke Street , 920-322-9412 , Start your fish tale here! Twelve years of supplying the area with live bait and hot tackle. Ice, soda, snacks, DNR licenses, re-spooling of reels and custom orders welcomed. Open seven days a week year-round.
- Haentze Floral , 658 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-921-0970 , Established in 1858, Haentze Floral is a family-owned business that spans five generations! Superb quality flowers and plants, creative designs, value and professional service have become our success. We offer a full range of specialty services including a full service All-season garden center and offer the most unique gifts and home decorating accessories in the area! We provide reliable same day service to Fond du Lac and surrounding communities and also offer worldwide delivery. Whatever the occasion, 100% customer satisfaction is our guarantee! Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5:30pm, Sat 8am-4pm and Sun. 10am-3pm.
- Botanicals Floral Studio , 1081 E. Johnson Street , Fond du Lac , 920-906-9632 , Voted Fond du Lac's Best Florist! We offer fresh artistic arrangements for all occasions, one-of-a-kind sympathy arrangements and trendy creative weddings. Whatever your occasion, you can be sure Botanicals will create a contemporary, artistic and cutting edge design with unique style you can be proud to send or own. Our showroom is a must see! We also offer home decor, jewelry, scarves and one-of-a-kind giftware from local artists. Stop in today to see Your Botanicals Dream Team!
- Murray Furniture , 401 N. Pioneer Road , 920-922-4777 , Quality Amish Crafted Furniture. 30,000 sq.feet of the finest furniture available. Offering a large selection of living room, dining room and bedroom furniture distinctively created to fit your lifestyle. Our selection of recliners, sectionals, motion furniture, entertainment centers, lamps and accent pieces are some of the finest you'll find anywhere. Open Mon-Thurs 9am-7pm; Fri 9am-8pm, Sat 9am-5pm and Sun. 11am-4pm.
- Kitz and Pfeil True Value Hardware , 40 E. First Street , 920-923-8262 , Celebrating 103 years in business! Your downtown headquarters for hardware, electrical, plumbing, paint (color matching), lawn and garden, and power equipment. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to serve you!
- Agnesian HealthCare , 430 E. Division Street , 920-929-2300 , Agnesian HealthCare provides a full continuum of care including acute, surgical, behavioral health, clinic, long-term, emergency, outpatient, home/hospice care services and retail services assisted by various support areas.
- D.R. Kohlman, Inc. , 1117 Church Street , St. Cloud , 920-999-4631 , Specializing in the installation and servicing of heating, air conditioning and ventilation services to residential and commercial customers in Fond du Lac, Calumet and Sheboygan counties and beyond for over 40 years! 24-hour emergency service available.
- Society Insurance , 150 Camelot Drive , 920-922-1220 , Society Insurance specializes in insuring businesses ranging from restaurants and bars to convenience stores and medical offices. Find an agent today at www.societyinsurance.com!
- Eden Meat Market , 115 E. Main Street , Eden , 920-477-2711 , We are famous for our large selection of fresh-cut tender steaks and chops, home-cured hams and bacons and a variety of sausages, jerky and bratwurst. Check out our website or Facebook page for our weekly specials! Voted Best Meat Market 12 years in a row-come see why! Mon-Fri 7am-6pm, Sat 7am-6pm, Sat 7am-5pm, closed Sundays.
- The Butcher's Block , 400 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-266-8321 , Not only is The Butcher's Block the area's best source for fresh cut and home-smoked meat you could ever want, but our Deli and Catering services are second to none! See us for all your wild game processing needs! Check out our website for weekly specials! Two great locations to serve you-We've got the Meat! Call or stop by today!
- The Butcher's Block , 221 Prospect Avenue , North Fond du Lac , 920-922-5006 , Not only is The Butcher's Block the area's best source for fresh cut and home-smoked meat you could ever want, but our Deli and Catering services are second to none! See us for all your wild game processing needs! Check out our website for weekly specials! Two great locations to serve you-We've got the Meat! Call or stop by today!
- Action Reporter Media , N6637 Rolling Meadows Drive , 920-922-8650 , As the local news source for all things Fond du Lac, get local news, sports and things to do 24/7 in print and on your favorite device.
- Fond du Lac Memorials (Rock of Ages) , 651 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-922-5606 , Let us help you create your story in stone and honor a life well lived. We offer a larger variety of memorials, tombstones, gravestones, headstones, cemetery stones or flat markers, sure to fit anyone's needs. We offer many options and selections in our large showroom. We're here to help you through this difficult time.
- Pampered Paws Salon , 603 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-923-6576 , We strive to provide your pet with exceptional personal service, care, safety and the absolute best styles in the most comfortable environment possible. Our spa welcomes all breeds of dogs and cats. We also offer delicious treats from our bakery as well as toys to reward your pampered pooch. Mon-Sat 8am-5pm.
Places of Worship
- Celebration Assembly , 825 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-922-3990 , Sun. 10:30 am (Nursery and kids' church available), Sunday School 9:30 am, Wed. "Family Night" 6:30 pm (with children, youth, Hispanic and adult ministries).
- Our Risen Savior , N6499 County Road Y , Eldorado , 920-922-2412 , Mass: Sun. 10am and Wed 6:30pm
- Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary , 701 Michigan Avenue , North Fond du Lac , 920-921-9383 , Mass: Sat 4:30pm, Sun. 8am, Mon, Tues and Thurs 8am. Reconciliation: Sat 3:30pm
- Queen of the Holy Rosary Mediatrix of Peace Shrine , W5703 Shrine Road , Necedah , 608-565-2617 , The Blessed Mother appeared to Mary Ann Van Hoof on November 12, 1949 and for the following 34 years. There are 14 grottos situated on 4 acres.
- Church of Christ of Fond du Lac , 747 E. Scott Street , 920-922-0300 , Sunday Bible Study 9:30 am; Sunday Worship 10:30 am.
- Spirit of Life Christian Church , 240 N. National Avenue , 920-923-9222 , Rob J. Ramirez, Senior Pastor. Everyone is welcome to worship with us! Saturday Service: 6pm. Sunday Service: 10am. (Children's church & nursery available for both Saturday & Sunday). Wednesday Prayer Service: 7-8pm. Wednesday: SoulFire Student Ministry 7-9pm/6th-12th grade. Thursday Young Adults: R.I.O.T 7-8:30pm/ages 19-39.
- Ascension Lutheran Church , 901 County Road V , 920-922-3353 , Sunday Worship at 8:00 am & 10:45 am. Education Hour (age 4-adult) 9:30 am. (Call for summer hours.) Nursery provided. Fully accessible building.
- Church of Our Saviour , 363 S. Main Street , 920-922-0020 , Sun. 9:00 am, Mon. 5:30 pm (June-Aug). Sun. 8:00 am & 10:30 am; Education hour 9:15 am (Sept-May). Handicapped accessible and nursery provided.
- Immanuel-Trinity Lutheran Church , 20 Wisconsin American Drive , 920-921-4545 , Saturday Worship and Youth Christian Education 5:30pm. Sunday Worship with Kiddie Keep and Youth Christian Education 9am. Handicapped accessible. All are welcome.
- St. Peter's Lutheran Church & School , 1600 S. Main Street , 920-922-1160 , Thurs. 6:30pm, Sun. 7:45am and 10:30am (10am during the summer). It's where YOU belong.
- Salem United Methodist Church , 120 Sheboygan Street , 920-921-8605 , Wednesday Prayer Service: 12:05pm. Saturday Worship: 5:30 pm. Sunday Worship: 9am. Sunday School for all ages(Sept-May): 10:30am. Handicapped accessible. Nursery Provided. Hearing assistance available.
- First Presbyterian Church , 1225 4th Street , 920-922-0425 , Sept-May Sunday Worship Services 8am and 10:30am. Education Hour 9:15am. June-August Summer Worship Service 9am. Handicapped accessible and hearing Loop. Visit us on Facebook.
- St. Paul's Cathedral , 51 W. Division Street , 920-921-3363 , Sat. 5:30pm Mass and Anointing of the Sick. Sun. 8am SAID Mass, Sun. 10am SUNG Mass.
Assembly of God
- Graphic Center , 723 S. Main Street , 920-921-2222 , We earn our customers' business by providing extraordinary value, super-friendly service and demonstrating a sense of urgency for your printing and signage needs. We have received the Readers Choice Best Award for nine years in a row.
- EP-Direct , 1479 S. Hickory Street , 920-923-6310 , Since 1969, EP-Direct has continued to provide fast, quality print, sign, vehicle lettering, digital copy, mailing and design services throughout the Fox Valley Area.
- Adashun Jones , 1028 S. Main Street , 920-923-4433 or 800-838-1592 , More open houses, experienced agents, award-winning service and the latest technology.
- Essence Salon & Spa , N7645 N. Peebles Lane , 920-933-5050 , Come on in and relax! We are an Aveda Full Service Concept Salon providing an exceptional experience from the moment you enter our doors! We offer complete Hair Care, Massage Therapy, Facials, Waxing and Nail services including Shellac. Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-8pm, Fri. 9am-4pm and Sat 9am-1pm. We look forward to your visit!
- Companion Animal Care , 555 Fond du Lac Avenue , 920-921-5199 , We are a full-service, high-quality veterinary hospital offering preventative care, internal medicine, surgical and dental procedures, medical acupuncture, dog day care and dog training classes.
- wisnet.com , 987 South Main Street , 920-322-9522 , Great results come from great ideas and wisnet.com knows that one idea can create unlimited possibilities. Whether it's marketing, websites, or applications, we can do it all. Let us work with you.
- Nettie B's Custom Window Treatments , 9 W. Scott Street , 920-924-0627 , Your full-service custom window fashion center since 2000, carries the finest window coverings. In shop and in-home consultation.