Welcome to Fond du Lac
Fond du Lac, is the gateway to the Fox River Valley, and located in east-central Wisconsin at the center of the state's population.
Founded: June 6, 1836
Interested in a detailed view of Fond du Lac's History?
City Government & City Resources
County Government & County Resources
- Fond du Lac County, 160 S Macy St, 920-929-3155
- Fond du Lac County Economic Development, 140 N Main St, 920-929-2928
- Fond du Lac County Fairgrounds, 920-929-3169
- Fond du Lac County Historical Society, 336 Old Pioneer Rd, 920-922-0991
- Village of North Fond du Lac, 16 Garfield St, North Fond du Lac, 920-929-3765
Places of Worship
Assembly of God
- Celebration Assembly, 825 Fond du Lac Avenue, 920-922-3990, Sun. 10:30am (Nursery and kids’ church), Sun. School 9:30am, Wed. “Family Night” 6:30pm (with children, youth and adult ministries).
- Community Church, N6717 Streblow Drive, 920-922-1477, Worship Celebrations: Sun. 9 & 10:45am. Children’s programming: 9am- Infant-5th grade, 10:45am. Infant-1st grade
- Trinity Baptist, 400 E. Johnson Street, 920-922-9044, Sunday School 8:45am; Worship 10am; PM Fellowship 6:30pm.
- Holy Family Church, 271 Fourth Street Way, 920-921-0580, Services: Thurs. 8am, Sat. 4:15pm, Sun. 8am & 10:15am. Reconciliation: Thurs. 7:15am.
- Holy Family Sacred Heart Church, 200 S. Peters Avenue, 920-921-0580, Services: Mon-Fri. 7am, Sat. 4pm, Sun. 9am, 11am & 7pm. Reconciliation: Thurs. 7:30am & Sat. 3:15pm.
- Holy Family St. Mary Church, 93 Marquette Street, 920-921-0580, Services: Sat. 9:30am, Sun. 7:15am, 9:30am & 12pm (Spanish). Reconciliation: Sat. 9:30am.
- Holy Family St. Peter Church, N8079 Church Road, Malone, 920-921-0580, Services: Wed. & Fri. 8am, Sat. 4pm, Sun. 8:30am. Reconciliation: Sat. 3:15pm.
- Our Risen Saviour, N6499 County Road Y, Eldorado, 920-922-2412, Sun. Mass: 10am
- Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, 701 Michigan Avenue, North Fond du Lac, 920-921-9383, Mass: Sat. 4:30pm, Sun. 8am. Reconciliation, Sat. 3pm.
- Queen of the Holy Rosary Mediatrix of Peace Shrine, W5703 Shrine Road, Necedah, 608-565-7374, The Blessed Mother appeared to Mary Ann Van Hoof on November 12, 1949 and for the following 34 years. There are 14 grottos situated on 4 acres.
- Church of Christ of Fond du Lac, 747 E. Scott Street, 920-922-0300, Sun. Bible Study 9am; Worship 10am.
- Thrive Church, 303 E. 9th Street, 920-933-0842, Worship: Sun. 5:30pm, Children's Ministry (Nursery-Gr. 5). Church office located at 14 Western Avenue.
- First Church of Christ, Scientist, 593 E. Johnson Street, 920-921-8525, Sun. Service and School 9:30am; Wed. Service 7pm. All are welcome!
- Luther Memorial Church and School (K-8), 134 21st Street, 920-922-7421, Summer (Memorial Day-Labor Day), 9am. Winter (Labor Day-Memorial Day), 10am. Sunday School & Bible Class, 9am.
- Ascension Lutheran Church, 901 County Road V, 920-922-3353, Sun. 8am & 10:45am; Sun. School 9:30am. Call for summer hours. Handicapped accessible and nursery available.
- Church of Our Saviour, 363 S. Main Street, 920-922-0020, Sun. 9am, Mon. 5:30pm (June-Aug). Sun. 8am & 10:30am; Education hour 9:15am (Sept-May). Handicapped accessible and nursery provided.
- Immanuel-Trinity Lutheran Church, 20 Wisconsin American Drive, 920-921-4545, Summer services Sat. 5:30pm; Sun. 8am and 10am. Fall & Winter services (Sept-May). Sat. Church and Saturday Sunday School 5:30pm. Sun. services 8am and 11am. Sunday School, Fellowship and Education for all 9:30am to 10:30am. Kiddie keep available. Handicapped accessible.
- St. Peter's Lutheran Congregation, 1600 S. Main Street, 920-922-1160, Thurs. 6:30pm; Sun. 7:45am & 10:30am (10am during the sumer). It's where YOU belong.
- Covenant United Methodist Church, 20 N. Marr Street, 920-921-4949, Sun. Worship 8:30am. Sunday School 9:45am-10:30am. Small Group Ministries and Bible Study offerings. Handicapped accessible, hearing assist devices available and nursery provided.
- Lighthouse Christian Church, 401 S. National Avenue, 920-921-3477, Sun. 9:30am, Wed. Youth Ministry 6:30pm, 6th grade and 6th -12th 6:30pm. Young Adult 5:30pm Sun. Pre-K Awana 6:30pm Thurs.
- Salem United Methodist Church, 120 Sheboygan Street, 920-921-8605, Sat. 5:30pm, Sun. 9am, Sun. School 10:30am (Sept-May), Wed. Prayer Service 12:05pm. Handicapped accessible, hearing assist available and nursery provided.
- Salem United Methodist Church, W8262 County Trunk Y, Lamartine, 920-921-8605, Sun. 10:45am, Sun. School 9:30am.
- First Presbyterian Church, 1225 4th Street, 920-922-0425, Sun. 9am (Memorial Day-Labor Day). Program year- Sun. Traditional Worship, 8am Contemporary Worship 10:30am Education Hour 9:15am Handicapped accessible and Hearing loop.
- Grace Reformed Church, 163 E. 18th Street, 920-922-7211, Sun. 8:30am & 10:45am Education 9:45-10:35am Wheelchair accessible, hearing impaired devices available and nursery available
- Open Circle Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, 19 E. 3rd Street, 920-924-8598, Sun. 10am services or programming (Second Sun. of Sept-June). Alternative programming (July-Aug). Childcare every Sun. Religious Education 1st and 3rd Sun.
- Prairie Lakes Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, 315 Eureka Street, P.O. Box 39, Ripon, 920-745-2446, Sun. Worship, Education and Nursery 10am
Word of Faith
- Grace Christian Church, 1596 4th Street, 920-923-5292, Sun 9:30am & 6pm (no evening service on the 1st Sunday of the month), Wed 7pm. Nursery, Children's, Youth Ministries provided Sun a.m. Youth Ministry provided Wed.pm.
- Mr. Marine, 532 Water Street, 920-921-7070, Exclusive Mercury-Mercruiser, Skeeter, Polarcraft and Godfrey Pontoon Boat Dealer. Full Service marina with 700 foot dock off Lake Winnebago. Wet and dry storage available. Travel lift service. Boat ramp. Platinum dealer, platinum location!
- Calvary Cemetery, 686 Fond du Lac Avenue, 920-923-2202, Calvary Cemetery, a non-profit Christian Cemetery has been a fixture in the community since 1889. Our beautiful Chapel of the Risen Christ Mausoleum, indoor/outdoor
- Rienzi Cemetery, N6101 Highway K, 920-922-4543, Whether you are a history buff or you are just looking for a quiet scenic place to meditate, Rienzi Cemetery is open to the public all year long. Rienzi is the final resting place of many of Fond du Lac’s founders including Wisconsin Territorial Governor Nathaniel Tallmadge and Civil War General Edward Bragg. You can tour Fond du Lac’s oldest Mausoleum or view a Receiving Vault of old. Visit scenic Rienzi where the history of Fond du Lac greets you at the gate!
- Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership, 39 S. Marr Street, 920-322-2006, Mission Statement: “To establish a diverse, prosperous and healthy district that is the social, commercial and cultural heart of the community."
- Tour the Town Art Walk, 920-921-1144, Tour the Town is downtown Fond du Lac’s monthly celebration of art, music, fine dining and culture. Tour downtown Fond du Lac the third Friday every month from 5-8pm.
Grocery Stores/Meat Markets
- Festival Foods, 1125 E. Johnson Street, 920-273-0490, Locally owned, community involved. Open 24 hours. Great stuff for not a lot of money!
- Eden Meat Market, 115 E. Main Street, Eden, 920-477-2711, Fresh-cut steaks and chops, home-cured hams and bacons, variety of sausages, jerky and bratwurst. Voted Best Meat Market 9 years in a row!
- Kitz and Pfeil True Value Hardware, 40 E. First Street, 920-923-8262, Celebrating 100 years of service! Your downtown headquarters for hardware, electrical, plumbing, paint (color matching), lawn and garden, and power equipment. Friendly and knowledgeable staff ready to serve you!
Hunting & Fishing Supplies
- Midwestern Shooters Supply, 191 Church Street, Lomira, 920-269-4995, For more than 25 years Midwestern has been the hunters dealer of choice for firearms, ammunition, reloading, optics, archery and fishing needs. Gunsmith on-site. Mon.-Fri. 9am-8pm, Sat. 9am-6pm, Sun. 10am-5pm.
- River Haus Bait, Tackle & Gifts, 440 N. Brooke Street, 920-322-9412, June 2013 celebrating 10 years of supplying the area with live bait and hot tackle. We have ice, soda, snacks; along with DNR licenses, re-spooling of reels and custom orders welcomed. Open 7 days a week-year round.
- Hierl Insurance, Inc., 258 S. Main Street, 920-921-5921, Let our years of experience help you with commercial insurance, employee benefits, individual insurance, human resource services and wellness programs.
- Commonwealth Landscape and Maintenance, 54 EAST FIRST STREET, 920-924-5296, There is no substitute for innovative ideas and quality craftsmanship. From our first set of drawings, to the final installation of your landscape elements, we monitor and maintain a level of quality considered to be the highest in the industry. Our comprehensive grounds maintenance visits include custom designed individual services for spring cleanups, shrub and ornamental tree pruning, lawn mowing and a variety of specialized periodic maintenance programs. Trust your green spaces to our professionals.
Creative Design • Installation •Maintenance• Snow Removal • Holiday Lighting and Decorating
- Stuart's Landscaping & Garden Center, N7820 Lakeshore Drive, 920-922-8093, Stuart’s Landscaping is your number one garden center destination, whether you’re taking advantage of our expert landscaping and maintenance services performed by experienced technicians, or planting your own nursery stock. We offer an outstanding selection of trees, perennials and bedding plants, plus a beautiful array of preplanted container gardens. Our statuary, mulch and decorative stone choices add the perfect touch to your landscaping displays. In addition, seasonal lighting professionals are available to fulfill your lighting decorations needs for holidays and special events year round.
- Agnesian HealthCare, 920-929-2300, Agnesian HealthCare provides healthcare services as a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare system providing birth to end-of-life healthcare services to patients of all faiths and beliefs in its service area. More than 3,100 associates in these locations allow Agnesian HealthCare to serve it patient population. Agnesian HealthCare is comprised of Consultants Laboratory, Fond du Lac Regional Clinic, Ripon Medical Center, St. Agnes Hospital, St. Francis Home, Waupun Memorial Hospital and the Agnesian Health Shoppe and Agnesian Pharmacy. Agnesian HealthCare provides a full-continuum of car including acute, surgical, behavioral health, clinic, long-term, emergency, outpatient, home/hospice care services and retail services assisted by various support areas. Agnesian HealthCare is sponsored by the Congregation of Sisters of St. Agnes.
- Lutheran Homes and Health Services, 244 N. Macy Street, 920-921-9520, Lutheran Homes and Health Services is a leader in providing superior senior care, rehabilitation care and health education to the community. Our strong focus on wellness provides programs and services that support individuals throughout their entire lifespan.
- Oakwood Spine, Sport and Wellness Clinic, 525 E. Division Street, 920-933-3749, “Oakwood Spine, Sport and Wellness Clinic is the Fond du Lac area’s premier Chiropractic, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation center. Open Mon.-Fri. 8-6pm and Now Accepting new Patients”
- Pampered Paws Salon, 603 Fond du Lac Avenue, 920-923-6576, We strive to provide your pet with exceptional personal service, care, safety and the finest styles in the most comfortable environment possible. Our spa welcomes all breeds of dogs and cats. Also, reward your pampered pooch with a delicious treat or toy from our bakery.
- Graphic Center, 723 S. Main Street, 920-921-2222, We earn our customers business by providing extraordinary value, super-friendly service and demonstrating a sense of urgency for your printing and signage needs. We have received the Readers Choice Best Award for 7 years in a row.
Promotional Products & Services
- JaM Chocolates, 920-273-0925, “Our desire is to help you create the best occasion possible featuring premium personalized favors. Let us help with your next occasion today.”
- Adashun Jones, 1028 S. Main Street, 920-923-4433 or 800-838-1592, 24-hour property search. Buy it, build it sell it. Number one in property selection, customer satisfaction and home seller since 1986.
- First Weber Realtors/Winfield Homes, 845 S. Main Street Suite 170, 920-322-8877, We help more people find or build their next home than any other Company! Discover how we can make this happen for you!
- Roberts Homes and Real Estate, 1325 S. Main Street, 920-923-4522, #1 Homebuilder since 1989 in the FDL area. Friendly, reliable Realtors here to serve the community with your buying, selling and building needs!
- Marian University, 45 S. National Avenue, 920-923-7600, Marian University is a Catholic university founded in the Agnesian tradition. Founded in 1936 by the Congregation of Sisters of St. Agnes and based in Fond du Lac, Wis., the University lives its core values as a community committed to learning, dedicated to service and social justice and joined together by spiritual traditions. Marian has a total enrollment of more than 2600 students which includes 1400 traditional day students.
- University of Wisconsin-Fond du Lac, 400 University Drive, 920-929-1100, The University of Wisconsin-Fond du Lac is the best start on a university education and awards the Associate of Arts and Science Degree. Guaranteed transfer program and affordable tuition!
- wisnet.com, 1020 South Main Street, 920-921-8391, Your high performance website design and development team. Make sure your website is ready for mobile. Call us today for a free consultation.